Nottingham Forest Head Coach Steve Cooper says he's pleased to sign a new contract with the club and is focused on improving his sides' form.
The 42-year-old signed fresh terms on Friday morning to extend his stay on Trentside to 2025, with Forest winning 29 of his 54 matches in charge so far.
Speaking ahead of Monday's return to The City Ground against Aston Villa, Cooper says the new contract is welcome news but his full focus remains on moving The Reds up the Premier League table.
We can't show you this embedded content because you've only accepted 'essential' cookies. To view it, please accept all cookies
"It's good to have clarity regarding my contract situation because I've been asked a lot of questions over the last weeks and months," said Cooper.
"Everyone who knows me knows how much I am loving my time here at Nottingham Forest and everyone knows how important this club is to me.
"My real focus at this moment in time is about winning football matches because we're on a poor run of form, let's not hide away from that.
"Nothing changes in terms of our work and making sure that we try and get the best out of each other every day and prepare for the next game as well as we can.
"I'm more than happy to give everything that I've got to succeed here and that's where my mindset is at the moment."